The Rose Hotel Chippendale
(not Erskineville, Rozelle,
MONDAY - SATURDAY 11am - 12am
SUNDAY 11am - 10pm
MONDAY - SATURDAY 12pm - 10pm
SUNDAY 12pm - 9pm
MONDAY - SATURDAY 11am - 11pm
SUNDAY 11am - 10pm
We're a pub for locals, supported by locals.
As our Chippendale locals support us, we pride ourselves on our commitment to supporting independent, local Australian breweries, wineries, and distilleries.
As well as having a whopping 28 rotating craft beers (some classics too!) and heaps of Australian tinnies, we are now actively supporting some of Australia's best organic and biodynamic vineyards!
Come try for yourself!
In response to the growing concerns surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, The Rose Hotel would like to inform our guests of the measures we are taking to help prevent the spread of the virus, in accordance with government policy. These are:
- Regular bleaching of all glassware + coffee equipment behind the bar;
- Thorough disinfecting of all plates and cutlery in the bistro day + night;
- Thorough disinfecting of all bar surfaces, kitchen surfaces, tables + benches;
- Placing hand sanitiser in strategic locations throughout the venue;
- Professional cleaning of bathrooms + floors every day; and
- Monitoring the health of our staff + mandating rigorous hygiene practices within our team.
We understand that now is an uncertain time for everybody. Despite this, we believe it is important to continue to do the things we love in a safe and practical manner, such as grabbing a drink with mates after work or sitting down for some mid-week pub grub.
We will continue to monitor the situation and respond to government advice + policy accordingly. As always, we appreciate the continuing support of our patrons for our venue, our team and the hospitality industry at large.
Thank you for your understanding.